Tuesday 8 February 2011

Capture method - Photography-

The method I choose for capture was Photography. The reason i choose this method is because it has a reach history and I think pictures can capture more then just an image, but a emotion or feeling of the time it was taken.
I have been looking at photographers and I am extremely interested in nature photographers as I find that one of the more interesting sides of photography.
Also some events would not be known as well as we do now if  it wasn't for photographers like the second world war , Like Robert Capa who took images of beach landings and more.

I know that capture isn't just limited to photography and that their is also, Hand drawn arts  and film but i believe that photography would have more interesting  and  richer  research to look into.


Although i shall also be using , Some other elements of capture for example animations. and digital methods like drawing to create the design for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment