Wednesday 2 February 2011

*Update* Proposal



I shall still be creating a cycling website of my own and shall be using photography as my form of capture.
Using the Photo graphical equipment I shall need:


  • A Bi-pod
  • A Camera
The bi pod will be used to stop shake and keep the camera level so pictures are constant and at a good angle and equal. 
The camera its self will need to be of good quality , so the images will be clear and will help sell what they are showing. 


The website. The website needs to get across it is a bike website instantly, be easy to navigate be attractive and show off the store-name/brand.
The benefits of the website for a company would be things like, the ability to increase stock range. The ability to sell outside their region and show off their sales and so.
also it would allow people to give reviews or for them to post reward they have received for their service or events they have took place in. 
This will also allow customers to order with more ease feeling no pressure and allow them to check more often.


What the website shall contain :


  • Buttons ( equipment , clothing, parts.)
  • Logo
  • Titled banner
  • Drop down lists
  • Easy and simple to navigate pages. 
  • picture's of products or
I will be using flash to create my website, I have thought about dream weaver but I am finding it a bit hard at the moment to get the grips with it and think that if I do t via flash it will be a success and actually be usable. 


I shall create the  Main back in photo shop then add the buttons and flashing animations on flash . 

No comments:

Post a Comment