Tuesday 9 November 2010

Snooker Ball

This was my attempt at  creating the snooker ball which we where shown .






This is my attempt  at making it.
Firstly I made a gradient in the back ground
Then I made a new layer and used the brush tool to create a circle of colour , changing the size of the brush depending on how big I wanted it to be.
After positioning the circle where I wanted it, I selected the blending options and  made and inner and outer glow of white.
I went over the highlighting and darkened the areas with the burn and Dodge , which made it look like the light is hitting an area or casting a shadow.
i went back to the gradient area and made a shadow under the ball.
A new later was made  and a smaller white circle was made with the brush , i used text and added a 7 and added a burn effect to the side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment